MarvelServ Refund Policy
1. Package RenewalAll hosting plans and domain names are set to automatically renew on their renewal date after the initial term to prevent any disruption in the service. The next renewal date is located on every invoice as well as the services and domains sections of the client portal. Renewal invoices are emailed 14 days before the renewal date unless other arrangements have been made or a cancellation request has been submitted from the client portal. Coupon codes are not valid on renewal invoices Domain names are set to renew one week before the expiration date to ensure no disruptions occur since URLs will immediately redirect to a landing page or shutdown if a domain expires.
VPS accounts are billed by package date which means that charges accrue over the billing period. The initial purchase payment is put on your account as a credit which is then applied to your next invoice(s). Since configurations can be changed at anytime your invoice will always show an itemized breakdown of the period used
New packages or domains that are ordered and unpaid after 7 days will be canceled.
2. PaymentWe accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, 2Checkout, check or money order and wire transfers. When choosing credit card as the primary method of payment, the customer gives consent to MarvelServ to charge the indicated card on the due date of any invoices on the account. It is the customer's responsibility to keep all credit card and contact information current. If paying by wire transfer the payment must be made in US Dollars 3 working days before the due date .
Currencies currently accepted are USD, All invoices in non-USD currency will be converted to USD for processing. Prices in other currencies are shown according to exchange rates posted that day but may differ from your final rate given to you by your bank. Please note you should pay wire transfer fees .
In the event that the customer fails to pay for services given, MarvelServ may assign unpaid late balances to a collection agency for appropriate action. The customer agrees to reimburse MarvelServ for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorneys' fees and other legal expenses, if legal action is necessary to collect payment on balances due. Returned checks will incur a $25 fee per service.
Invoices are due on the package renewal date. Accounts that have invoices which are more than 14 days overdue will be suspended unless prior arrangements have been made. If a suspended account is to be reactivated all of the overdue invoices will need to be paid to make it current before the suspension is lifted. Accounts that have invoices over two months overdue are considered abandoned and will be subject to termination. All data in these accounts will be removed from our servers and will be irretrievably lost. Any domain registration packages associated with these accounts will also be canceled.
3. Account Upgrades, Downgrades and Migrations UpgradesWhen upgrading to a higher-priced hosting plan, we will migrate your account to the new product for free. The data center migration fee is also waived if you choose to move to a new data center during the upgrade process. Upgrades requests are processed and effective only after payment for the package price difference is paid. If you would like to move to another data center without upgrading your account, there is a $25 migration fee for customization require fees .
When downgrading to a lower-priced plan, the difference between the amount of the current package price already paid over the new package price will be placed on the billing account as a service credit. Refunds will not be issued and a $25 downgrade migration fee will be charged. Please contact the sales or billing department if considering an upgrade or downgrade to determine what options are available as well as cost.
Migrations From Other Hosts
Free cPanel account migration from another host
Reseller Hosting Accounts and Managed VPS Accounts
20 Free cPanel Account Migrations If you are moving to us from a cPanel server and you have root access on the host you are leaving, we will migrate an unlimited number of accounts over the initial 20 free accounts for a flat $25 fee.
If you are moving to us from a cPanel server and do not have root access on the host you are leaving, each additional account over the initial 20 free accounts will have a 10$ fee.
If you are moving from a non-cPanel server, we will migrate one site for free. Additional sites are $35 each.
Dedicated Hosting Accounts
Most migrations from a previous host are free. Please contact our billing department for details about your specific situation. Other Migration Situations
In many situations we are able to migrate data from other hosts including files, databases. If you have migration needs beyond those listed in this policy, please contact our sales department for assistance.
5. CancellationIf there is an issue with your account or support, we'd be happy to resolve any questions or concerns you may have. Please feel free to submit a support ticket with your issue, call us at (2-0100-2020794), Please request an escalation if this is due to an unsatisfactory answer to a previous issue.
All cancellation requests need to be submitted through the client portal at marvelserv.com. A step-by-step instruction guide on this can be found here in our knowledgebase.
6. RefundsIf a request is submitted online for immediate cancellation within the first 30 days, a full refund will be issued.
Customers who desire a refund on a prepaid account after 30-days will be re-billed at the regular price as opposed to any discounted price from the use of a coupon. Only the difference between the prepaid amount and the re-billed regular price will be refunded. Refund requests received after 120 days have passed since the original payment transaction will be issued via PayPal or BankTransfer . Refunds are not offered for partial months of service. Accounts that are terminated due to Terms of Service violations are not eligible for a refund. Service credits have no cash value.
Domain registrations or SSL certificates or setup fees and migration fees are not refundable.
For free domain registration promotions (.com, .net and .org), the retail price of the domain $15 will be deducted from the refund amount upon cancellation. You will retain ownership of the domain.
7. Billing ErrorsIf you discover an error on your invoice please notify us as soon as possible by either calling or submitting a ticket to our Billing Department at http://marvelserv.com. We will honor invoice errors as long as we are notified of them within 90 days. If more than 90 days have elapsed we may decline the refund request. If a refund is in order it will go onto your account as a service credit to be used on a future invoice.
8. Chargebacks/Payment ReversalsIf at any time you have questions or concerns regarding a charge from MarvelServ, please contact us at (2-0100-2020794) or submit a ticket at https//marvelserv.com. Any received chargebacks will incur a $50 investigation fee on the associated billing account. MarvelServ may reject the future use of credit cards from an account for which a chargeback has been previously issued. Upon receipt of a chargeback or credit card or PayPal payment reversal, the account related to the payment may be suspended
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution